- 1⁄4cup mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons minced jalapenos, slices
- 2teaspoons jalapeno juice, from minced jalepenos
- 3⁄4teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8teaspoon garlic powder
- 1dash salt
- 4flour tortillas
- 4chicken tenderloins
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2slices process American cheese
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Grill chicken in vegetable oil and cut into thin slices.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese and 1/2 cheese slice on one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken slices over tortilla on the same half covered with cheese.
- On the empty side, spread about one tablespoon of sauce.
- Fold over, and press gently with spatula.
- Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces.
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 888.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 19.5 g