- 1⁄4lb sweet butter (1/2 cup, light butter works fine!)
- 1cup heavy cream or 1 cup light cream
- 3⁄4cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Place butter in microwave safe pot and heat on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add cream and warm on high for approximately 1 minute.
- Add Parmesan cheese and warm until cheese melts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. (If serving with shrimp, you might not need much salt.).
- Pour over 4 servings of warm noodles (I use angel hair) and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Notes: I serve it with cubed, grilled or broiled chicken breast mixed in with the noodles or shrimp. Add a green salad and you have a complete meal. I have used margarine and canned Parmesan cheese and it worked fine.
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.9
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 159 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g