- 2teaspoons instant onion, Minced
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon dried red pepper, Crushed
- 1⁄4teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2teaspoon instant garlic, Minced
- 1⁄2teaspoon cumin, Ground
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix.
- Using the above recipe as a guide you can increase the amounts to make any number of packages.
- Taco Filling: Brown 1 lb lean ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; drain the excess grease. Add 1/2 cup water and the seasoning mix.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Makes filling for 8 to 10 tacos.
- Hope this is what you are looking for.
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 2372.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g