- 1⁄2cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon minced onion
- 1lb unpeeled eggplant, sliced-about 12 (1/2 inch slices)
- 1⁄3cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄3cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
- Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 435.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g