- 1lb ground beef
- 1(15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄4cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4cup chopped celery
- 1(8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2tablespoons brown sugar or 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1(6 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked, this is an estimated size bag- the original recipe called for 1 small bag
- 1(8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- Brown meat in large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add onions, pepper and celery and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in skillet for 1 hour.
- Place cooked pasta in bottom of large casserole dish.
- Spoon mushroom soup over pasta.
- Pour sauce over the soup and top with cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Can sizes do not have to be exact, just as long as they are within a close range, everything will work out.
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 791.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 25.8 g