4 hours 15 minutesPrint
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1onion, chopped
- 2garlic cloves, smashed
- 1(28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1(6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons salt
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 12ounces cottage cheese (we like 2%)
- 1⁄2cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 12ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in frypan.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano.
- Cook long enough to get it warm.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1098.2
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 190 mg
- Sodium 3576.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 78.9 g