1 hours 50 minutesPrint
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1cup onion, chopped
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1(32 ounce) jar meatless sauce
- 1cup chicken broth
- 1teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1(16 ounce) package ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned; stirring frequently.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, and oregano.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup of the sauce into the cooked ziti noodles.
- Spoon 1/2 of the ziti mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Top with 2 cups sauce, then remaining ziti mixture and remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g