- 4large baking potatoes, baked
- 3tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 8slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2cup sour cream (optional)
- 4green onions, sliced (optional)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and discard (or save for another use) leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
- Bake at 475° for about 8 minutes and turn over.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 400.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g