- 1lb bulk sausage
- 1(10 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2cups Bisquick baking mix
- Allow cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
- Place in mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend until smooth. (I’ve had great success using my hand-held electric mixer to incorporate ingredients).
- NOTE: Mixture will be quite dry.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray well with vegetable oil spray.
- Press/roll mixture into 1 inch balls by hand; place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve warm with Versatile Mustard Dip (Recipe #150023).
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 166.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4 g