1 hours 30 minutesPrint
- 1lb ground beef
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1(15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2cups monterey jack cheese, divided (or mixed cheddar, jack etc.)
- 1cup salsa (I prefer mild, but if you would like to kick it up a notch, go for it)
- 2green onions, chopped
- 1(2 1/3 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1tomatoes, chopped
- 2cups corn chips (coarsely crushed or chopped)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions, adding proper amount of water.
- Put corn chips on bottom of 8×8" dish.
- Cook refried beans on stove until hot.
- Add 1 cup cheese and 1 cup salsa. Stir until combined.
- Pour beans over corn chips in dish.
- Add beef to top of beans.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Sprinkle green onions and black olives over cheese.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven until the cheese is sufficiently melted.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle chopped tomatoes on top. Wait 1-2 minutes and then serve.
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.9
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1190 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g