- 4boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 -5teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1cup salsa
- 1 -1 1⁄2cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 772.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g