1 hours 10 minutesPrint
- 12boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2(8 ounce) cartons chive & onion cream cheese
- 2tablespoons butter
- 12slices bacon
- Flatten chicken to 1/2" thickness.
- Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over each chicken piece.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up.
- Wrap each with a bacon strip.
- Place, seam side down, in a greased pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- If you are making these ahead for future use, freeze these uncooked on a cookie sheet in your freezer. When solid, wrap and put in a ziplock bag or vacuum seal desired quantities.
- To cook from frozen state, thaw before cooking and follow directions above.
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 342 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 28.2 g