- 1(14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1(10 ounce) cont. grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1(6 ounce) canmedium black olives, drained, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1green bell pepper, diced
- 1(20 ounce) package cheese-filled egg tortellini, cooked al dente, drained (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄3cup olive oil, more if needed
- 1⁄4cup parmesan cheese, the kind in the can
- 1(8 ounce) jar basil pesto
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt, more if needed
- 2teaspoons minced garlic
- 12ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 8ounces half of a 1 lb. box rotini pasta, cooked al dente, drained
- Cook pastas, set aside to drain and cool a bit.
- In large bowl or punch bowl, add rest of ingredients, folding gently til well mixed.
- Gently fold in pastas well.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, meaning, add more salt, parmesan, etc., til you like it.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
- *If you make this say a day ahead of time, you’ll need to "refresh" this. Just add a bit more olive oil, salt and parmesan before serving.
- This salad is best, though, room temp, or even slightly warm.
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 889.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g