1 hours 15 minutesPrint
- 3lbs potatoes (about 4 large)
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2(3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3cup sour cream
- 1⁄4cup milk
- 3⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄2teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes or until pototoes are tender.
- Peel potatoes; place in a large mixing bowl, and mash with a potato masher.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter, cream cheese, sour cream, milk and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 12X8X2-inch baking dish.
- Brush top of mixture with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake immediately, or cover and refrigerate.
- If refrigerated, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350F, uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot.
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 363 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 3.9 g