- 2 1⁄2cups cooked cauliflower (I use frozen, cooked until tender, in the microwave)
- 1cup sour cream (low fat works here, too)
- 3⁄4cup shredded cheddar cheese (full-fat works best)
- 3green onions, finely chopped
- 3 -6slices crumpled cooked bacon or 3 -6 slices turkey bacon
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Chop cooked cauliflower into very small pieces.
- Mix sour cream, 1/2 of the green onions, 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 of the bacon, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl.
- Stir in the cauliflower.
- Place in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top just before serving.
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 450.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g