- 1(14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2(4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 1cup chopped onion
- 1cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2(10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1garlic clove, minced
- 20(6 inch) corn tortillas
- 4cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 2cups finely shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pan, combine broth, chilies, onion, sour cream, salt, cumin, pepper, soup and garlic; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread 1 cup mixture in the dish.
- Arrange 6 tortillas over soup mixture (breaking to fit dish) and top with 1 cup chicken and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Note: If you prepare dish a day ahead, cover with nonstick foil and refrigerate. When ready to serve, bake 1 hour; uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until bubbly.
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 1104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 35.9 g