- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2cup sour cream
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2cup chopped onion
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 2cups diced cooked chicken
- 1(4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 8flour tortillas
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, stir soup and sour cream together.
- Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and chili powder, cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken, green chilies, and 3 TBS of soup mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup mix along center of each tortilla.
- Roll, place seam side down in 12×8 baking dish.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 minutes more.
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.2
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 1232 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 32.9 g