1 hours 30 minutesPrint
- 1⁄2cup unsalted butter, plus
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1⁄2cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2cup soy sauce
- 2teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2teaspoons water
- 8(7 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2(6 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add crushed red pepper and garlic and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar, whisk until mixture is melted and smooth and begins to bubble, about 4 minutes.
- Whisk in lime juice and soy sauce.
- Increase heat and boil until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture and boil until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Set sauce aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- Working in batches, cook salmon until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each fillet.
- Roast until fish is opaque in center, about 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and toss until wilted but still bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using tongs, divide spinach among 8 plates.
- Top each with salmon fillet, drizzle with remaining sauce and serve.
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 132.3 mg
- Sodium 1191.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 43.6 g