- 3lbs yukon gold potatoes or 3 lbs other waxy potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄2cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄3cup olive oil
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1(14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth or 2 cups lamb stock
- Peel potatoes and cut them in half (from medium size potatoes, quarter if large).
- Let them stand in water while preparing sauce.
- Combine all other ingredients in a gallon size"zipper" bag, and shake to combine.
- Dry off the potatoes, and put all of them in the bag and let marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the potatoes and marinade in a large casserole, preferrably a white pyrex, approximately 13 x 9 x 3 oval.
- Roast for 1hr 10min, turning occasionally.
- There should be plenty of sauce left over after roasting.
- You can put these under the broiler for 5 minutes to crisp them up if you prefer.
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g