1 hours 30 minutesPrint
- 2large eggs
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 1cup fresh breadcrumb (made from 3 slices white bread)
- 1⁄2cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4(6 ounce) chicken cutlets, pounded to an even 1/4 inch thickness
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2cup chicken broth
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl with garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs (I pulse the bread slices in the food processor to get nice fresh crumbs) and parmesan cheese.
- Dip each cutlet into egg mixture to coat completely, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture, patting it on to help it stick.
- For each 2 cutlets, heat 2 tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook 2 cutlets at a time until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the cooked chicken cutlets to an oven-proof platter or pan, and keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining cutlets and making the sauce.
- Wipe the skillet clean with paper towels.
- Heat butter until melted and add wine.
- Heat 30 seconds and stir in broth and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Pour broth mixture over cutlets and serve.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 220.5 mg
- Sodium 741.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 48.4 g