- 1(19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4cup water
- 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
- 1tablespoon dry instant coffee (dry)
- 1package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2cups milk
- 1(6 ounce) package English toffee bits (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish)
- 3 1⁄4cups whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for 13 × 9-inch rectangular pan, using water, oil and eggs and stirring coffee into batter.
- Bake and cool as directed.
- Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.
- Place half of the brownie squares in the bottom of a 3-quart glass bowl.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, Pour half of the pudding over brownies in bowl.
- Top with half each of the toffee bits and whipped cream.
- Repeat with remaining brownies, pudding, toffee bits and whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with reserved toffee bits.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining trifle (if you have any left, doubtful).
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 31 mg
- Sodium 205.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g