- 25medium jalapeno peppers
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cut jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce; stir well.
- Place one heaping teaspoon cheese mixture on each pepper half. Sprinkle with bacon; Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serving Size: 1 (955 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g