- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 8ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 210-inch flour tortillas, cheese flavoured are nice
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
Serving Size: 1 (672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g