4 hours 5 minutesPrint
- 4 -6boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 2ounces water
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted (or regular soup)
- 1(4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- hot cooked rice or pasta
- Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot.
- Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 138 mg
- Sodium 603.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 29.7 g