- 5 -6tart apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 2tablespoons lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons cinnamon
- 2tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4cup flour, plus
- 2tablespoons flour
- 6tablespoons oatmeal
- 7tablespoons sugar
- 7tablespoons lightly packed brown sugar
- 12tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put apples, sugars, and cinnamon in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir to combine.
- Let sit about 20 minutes until some juice is released from the apples.
- Combine flour, oatmeal and sugars.
- Mix in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Pour melted 2 tbsp butter over apple mixture in the casserole.
- Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until topping is golden and filling is bubbling.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78 g
- Dietary Fiber 5 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g