- 395g sweetened condensed milk (1 tin)
- 300ml cream
- 3limes, juice and zest of
- 500 -750g biscuits (cookies)
- 1⁄2-1cup milk
- Zest and juice the limes. Set aside the zest for decoration.
- Combine the condensed milk, cream and lime juice, and beat until thick (about 7 minutes using a hand mixer on high).
- Have your ungreased pan ready.
- Pour the plain milk into a shallow dish and dip each biscuit in the milk.
- Arrange a layer of biscuits in the pan, and top it with about 1/4 of the beaten mixture (this will vary it you want more or fewer layers).
- Keep repeating layers until you run out of the beaten mixture (you will probably have some biscuits left over).
- Sprinkle the top layer with the reserved lime zest.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. You can make this a day in advance.
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 297.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19 g
- Protein 6.5 g