- 1can sweetened condensed milk
- Pierce the top of the can with a bottle opener and remove paper from can.
- Cover top of can tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in a sauce pan, submerge in water to 1" from the top.
- Boil over med-low heat for 4 hours.
- Open lid of can and place contents in a bowl.
- EXCELLENT for dipping apples, pears, crackers and for spreading of bread and great on ice cream!
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g