- 1⁄4cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, plus
- 1teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, divided
- 2tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4cup instant minced onion
- 3⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 3lbs sirloin steaks
- 2tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1tablespoon chopped parsley
- Combine 1/4 cup of the Lea& Perrins®, lemon juice, oil, minced onion, salt and minced garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Place steak in tight-fitting bowl or plastic bag.
- Pour Lea& Perrins® mixture over steak.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Place on rack.
- Grill over hot charcoal or broil under preheated hot broiler for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired, brushing occasionally with leftover marinade.
- Remove steak to serving plate.
- In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon Lea& Perrins®.
- Pour over steak.
- Slice and serve.
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 823.6
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22 g
- Cholesterol 270.4 mg
- Sodium 847.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 69.5 g