1 hours 45 minutesPrint
- 2porterhouse steaks (different steak can be used)
- 2 1⁄2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1teaspoon fresh gingerroot or 1 teaspoon ginger, in a jar
- 1garlic cloves, crushed or 1 teaspoon garlic, in a jar
- 1teaspoon dried tarragon (or your favorite spice)
- 1⁄3cup soy sauce
- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a large shallow bowl combine the sugar, ginger, garlic, tarragon, soy sauce and vinegar, mix until sugar has dissolved.
- Add meat into the marinade mixture, mix.
- Cover with cling wrap and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Place steak on BBQ or grill, cook then brushing with marinade, flip steak once, cook until done or according to your taste.
- Remove off heat and serve immediately with salad and potato dish.
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 2685 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g