- 1medium ripe cantaloupe
- 1(14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2tablespoons honey
- Cut the cantaloupe in half, scoop out and discard seeds.
- Peel and slice the melon; cut into large pieces.
- Place in a blender container along with milk and honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Or my method, pour into ice-cream freezer and freeze according to manufactuers recommendations.
- My ice-cream maker takes about 30 minutes; however the cooking time given reflects freezing overnight.
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g