- 4russet potatoes, peeled, boiled, and cubed
- 3hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1(10 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2teaspoon dried dill weed
- 5tablespoons chopped pimento stuffed olives
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook peeled potatoes until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool, and cube.
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover pan, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water and allow to cool.
- Peel and chop the eggs, and toss together with the potatoes and vegetables in a large mixing or serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground mustard, lemon juice, dill weed, and green olives.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour dressing over the potato mixture, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, or overnight.
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g