- 1⁄2cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 6lean boneless pork chops (1 in. thick)
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine what is left of the flour mixture w/ the chicken broth and pour into your crock pot.
- Pour oil into a large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Place chops in crock pot and cook covered on High for about 2 to 5 hours or until tender.
- Serve w/ hot rice and/or mashed potatoes.
- ++If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If you accidentally add too much water then add a little more flour.
- Season w/ salt and pepper too your taste.
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 633.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 43.6 g