- 2teaspoons granulated sugar, adding more if ya like it sweeter
- 1lime (8 Wedges)
- 2 1⁄2ounces cachaca (kah-SHAH-sah)
- 8berries (optional)
- 1 -2tablespoon mango (optional)
- 1 -2tablespoon pineapple (optional)
- Place the lime pieces, pulp side up, in the bottom of an old fashioned glass or heavy tumbler.
- Add sugar to taste and crush the lime and sugar together with a pestle or the end of a wooden spoon (be sure to crush the pieces pulp side up or too much bitter lime oil will be released from the zest).
- Add the cachaca, stir to mix and add lots of ice cubes.
- Stir well again and serve.
- Optional: Shake all ingredients in a shaker till very well chilled.
- Optional: Add your choice of fruit to the lime to be muddled or in the shaker.
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g