1 hours 30 minutesPrint
- 1cup sour cream
- 1⁄2cup mayonnaise
- 4ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4cup diced green pepper
- 1large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1lb bacon, cooked crisp, cooled and drained
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- shredded lettuce (to garnish) (optional)
- In medium bowl, with mixer, blend sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and green pepper, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Crumble bacon into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Add chopped tomato and stir well.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce just before serving, if desired.
- Serve with Townhouse crackers or Wheat Thins.
- Also good served in a bread bowl with bread cubes to dip.
Serving Size: 1 (1118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1066.3
- Calories from Fat 923
- Total Fat 102.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.8 g
- Cholesterol 204.1 mg
- Sodium 1563.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 26.9 g